Date: Friday nights, May & June
Time: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Location: Southdown Park (2150 Country Place Parkway)
Ages: All ages welcome
Parking: Free parking at Westside Event Center & Southdown Park
Come out and relax to the tunes of a live band every Friday night during the months of May and June at Southdown Park from 7-9 p.m. Food vendors will be on hand selling a delicious variety of foods while the Splash Pad and playground will be available for the kids. Bring your blankets, lawn chairs and picnic baskets then sit back and enjoy an evening of fun and family entertainment. For more information and band schedule, call 281.412.8900.
- May 3: Level One Band - Motown, Soul, Disco & Classic Rock
- May 10: Bayou Roux - Zydeco
- May 17: Modulation Band - Variety
- May 24: The Edge Band- Classic Country
- May 31: Hamilton Loomis - Blues
- June 7: Incendio - Latin Guitar World Fusion
- June 14: Dahebegebees - Rock and R&B
- June 21: Mango Punch - Rock and Salsa
- June 28: Andrew Wade Band - Texas Country
Download the official Summerfest 2013 event flyer (.pdf) here.
For volunteer opportunities at Summerfest, please contact Pat Wiley, Volunteer Coordinator, at 281.412.8903.
For sponsorship opportunities at Summerfest, please contact Carry Capers, Resource Development Manager, at 281.412.8906.
Download the 2013 Food Vendor Application (.pdf) here.
Download the 2013 Craft Vendor Application (.pdf) here.
Download the Non-Profit Vendor Application (.pdf) here.